Tuesday, November 3, 2020

A formal start.

 Here is my first blogger / blogspot post. I've been wanting to make a music blog for a while, following in the footsteps of youtube user Xisuma, and now here we are. I wanted to make a blog as opposed to a series on the RatedEm channel as I feel like its a bit more appropriate to create a written blog when talking about something like music - I dont know if I could translate music reviews into the RatedEm format and be happy with it while also conveying my opinions about it honestly. Long story short, I think it'd be boring to watch.

Here, I will review albums and sometimes individual songs, which will be marked with (A) and (S) in the title of the post. I hope to review all sorts of music, but for the time being to make the blog less empty, i'll post reviews of some of my favourite albums.

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Fun Haus - Falling Down (2021) (S)

  I haven't listened to a whole lot of NFH, but this new release definitely captured my attention. Falling Down experiments with brass, ...